April 4, 2025, 2:40 pm

Proofs found of massive investments to disrupt July massacre trials: ICT

  • Update Time : Thursday, April 3, 2025
  • 4 Time View
Photo: Collected


Staff Correspondent:



International Crimes Tribunal (ICT) Chief Prosecutor Tajul Islam on Thursday claimed officials have found evidence of massive investments by fallen Awami League rulers to disrupt trials against them for their role in the July uprising killings.

The ICT prosecution team probing allegations of killings has also identified the perpetrators organising disbursing the investments, Tajul told reporters.

On Wednesday, he claimed the prosecution has formally received the draft investigation report confirming ousted premier Sheikh Hasina’s direct orders to kill peaceful anti-fascist demonstrators last year.

Abundant proofs are at disposal confirming Hasina gave orders directly and over the telephone to kill student-led protesters, Tajul said. The prosecution team is awaiting the final probe report but for now they can frame charges against Hasina using the draft report.

 

Please Share This Post in Your Social Media

More News Of This Category
© All rights reserved © 2023 The Daily Sky
Theme Developed BY ThemesBazar.Com